ReSolutions Weekly offers you its weekly selection of 10 articles selected, in agreement with their authors, for their interest and falling within the 3 areas covered by ReSolutions.
Through the dispatching of this weekly selection, we wish and hope to contribute to the dissemination of reflections and practices that we consider beneficial from entrepreneurship to economic and human development.
By clicking on the title of the articles that will catch your attention, you will directly access the full text of these articles in their original medium.
To receive regularly ReSolutions Weekly
In summary this week
1. Scenarios learning and acting from the future – part 2 – The key dimensions of scenarios.
(Paul Carvalho, , ifforsight, 08/09/2021)
2. Apple CEO Tim Cook is the brand’s story-in-chief.
(Carmine Gallo, Inc.com, 09/02/2022)
3. What is startup ecosystem?
4. Strategic planning : megatrends and their impacts.
5. How to Engage People in Transformational Change?
(Stuart Andrews, 09/06/2022)
(Cf. his book : « The Leadership Shift: How to Lead Successful Transformations in the New Normal » )
6. 11 techniques to help you do a better SWOT analysis.
(Chris Fox, Strategiccoffe.chrisfox.com, 08/12/2022)
7. 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘀.
(Peter Compo, 08/12/2022)
8. One communication tool you should add to your toolkit.
(Matt Abrahams, Stanford Business, 01/04/2017)
9. Why is not the center of the universe.
(Rob Jones, Sociological Safety, 09/05/2022)
10. L’idéologie des biais cognitifs.
(Barbara Stiegler, Youtube, 22/04/2022)
Enjoy reading and welcome to « Your desired future resolutely »
To receive regularly resolutions Weekly